If you received your vaccine at a Johns Hopkins location, your documentation is automatically in the system. You do not need to do anything further.
If you received your COVID vaccine elsewhere, your documentation can be a photo of your CDC COVID-19 vaccination record card, a pharmacy receipt, or a document from an official source such as your health care provider. Please ensure the following criteria are met:
- Full name is present on vaccine documentation
- All dates of vaccine are legible
- All pages are present
- Documentation is readable
- If pharmacy receipt, the vaccine must clearly be listed
- If the document is in a language other than English, it must include an English translation
- The vaccine indicated on the document is an acceptable vaccine per JH guidelines
There was a problem verifying my COVID vaccine proof and I have a red Campus Pass in Prodensity. What do I do now?
You will receive an email with details regarding the problem with your submission. Your Campus Pass will remain red until you review and resubmit vaccine proof in VMS. The daily COVID Health Check is required per Johns Hopkins policy, regardless of vaccination status.