How do I access my Campus Pass?
You may access the Campus Pass on the Health screen of the Prodensity app. Those who are assigned to spaces and use the density feature may also access their pass at the top of the Check-in tab.
What are the differences between the green and red Campus Passes?
In order to access campus, faculty, staff, and students should have green Campus Passes, obtained after a COVID Health Check with no symptoms of COVID-19 and compliance with current COVID testing requirements.
- A green Campus Pass means you are allowed to access all campus spaces. Please have the pass ready to show if requested (note: it may not be requested depending on the campus you access). Continue to observe social distancing guidelines.
- A green Campus Pass with a yellow bar at the top means that one or more of your Required To Do list items are past due.
- A red Campus Pass indicates:
- One or more of your Required To Do list items has not been completed
- You reported possible symptoms in the COVID Health Check
- You reported in Settings that you will not be on campus
- The JHCCC has determined you need to remain off campus; you must contact them for further instruction
I have a red Campus Pass. What do I need to do to get my Campus Pass to reset?
Getting your red Campus Pass reset depends on the reason it is red:
- If one or more of your Required To Do items has not been completed – Complete Required To Do list items
- You reported possible symptoms in the COVID Health Check – Contact the Johns Hopkins COVID Call Center (443-287-8500).
- You have not received your COVID vaccine, or you have not submitted your vaccine proof, or you have not submitted an exception request – Go to the Vaccine Management System to submit proof or request exception.
- You reported in Settings that you will not be on campus – Adjust your Campus Status in Settings.
- The app will indicate whether you need to check test results in MyChart, or if you are restricted from campus and need to contact the Johns Hopkins COVID Call Center (443-287-8500).